Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heart Touch

One of the challenges we face each day is being and living from our heart space.  It isn't always easy to rest there or to awaken to each moment from the deepest part of our compassion and patience.  Throughout the day there are moments where our egos speak louder than our hearts and we listen to the one and offer excuses to the other.  Something I have been trying recently is to place my hand on my heart in those moments of challenge.  When I feel my heart beating I focus on the beats and visualize them as one beat for patience and one beat for compassion.  It's not always easy, but it is a small thing I try to do throughout the day.  It is a physical act that puts me in touch with the immaterial part of me that includes patience, compassion, and quiet.  For me, when I can hold that place, I know that I am still on The Path and still working to heal both myself and those around me.  Try this "heart touch" through out your day and see what arises for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment